Friday, May 27, 2016

| COCOMELODY WEEDING DRESS |
















Hi everyone!

 First i want to apologize for not having an outfit post for so long.The weather is really bad(it's constantly raining) and i just can't shoot nice photos when it is so cloudy and rainy outside.I had plans to take photos today for my outfit post but it's just way too cloudy and rainy and i think the photos wouldn't turn out nice.
 Instead of an outfit post for today i'll be talking about a store –COCOMELODY.







One of the greatest things from COCOMELODY is that you dont need to stress yourself  trying to find the perfect dress, because they offer a Custom Made Design wedding gown!!! Their designer weeding gowns and team can help you to transform your idea into THE wedding dress of your dream for a very reasonable cost!



On their blog you can find popular wedding dress designers.

So here are my favorite dresses on the pictures (you can click on the link to view the dress on their website!), and also I want to let you know that if you are in the wedding planning or you have a friend who is into that beautiful part of her life...well...THEY HAVE FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
P.S. Dont forget! Cocomelody always have amazing sales.





You have to know that Cocomelody is a great site with amazing prices but also with lots of promotions everytime. Check their website and their social media accounts not to miss the news. In this way you can save some money and all of us know how hard is to make a wedding party.
Their Spectacular May sale is on Now through 5/31! Big discounts for bridesmaid dresses and free shipping for wedding dress orders $300+ or MOB dress orders $150+ is available. Get ready to find your dream dress here!





Dont forget to follow Cocomelody on:
facebook














                                                           


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful post my dear! I will be very glad if you will come to me! Kisses )) NEW POST!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/05/summer-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Hope your weekend is filled with love and happiness!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of dresses from CocoMelody <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // FROM BORACAY WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. haljine su prelijepe!
    pratim preko GfC ... i instagram :) @v_skopljak :)
    bilo bi lijepo da uzvratis.
    www.littleobsessionsbyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! I like your photos.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for stopping by...sure we can follow each other I already follow you on GFC #27 Now it's your turn, waiting for you on my blog.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post!
    I follow you,if you want follow my back!
    My opinion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post!
    Thanks for coming to my blog dear.
    yes, of course I go to follow each other, beginning ... I have just become a follower of your blog! please follow me too. ;)
    My blog "Demilla". Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. way the last dresses long sleev one look so amazing simple but elegant awesome
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm currently looking for my wedding dress - thanks for sharing this post!
    http://www.maggiekrol.com
    xoxo Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey darling , I'm following you through GFC as Aelinart so far I don't have instagram
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stepping by! Of course we can follow each other, but the problem is you can't follow me on instagram, because I don't have an account yet..

    xx Alina

    http://alinakristiblog.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the third!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those dresses!

    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have posted here lovely dresses. Really looking forward to buy such a lovely dress for my wedding next month. It’s being arranged at one of the best DC wedding venues and want my dress to match the venue and theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete